He's holding his "backpack" (lunchbox). Henry was very excited to have a big backpack, but they don't have room for backpacks in the room, so he got a lunchbox instead. He asked to sleep with it last night! :) I was worried that he would be too amped up to sleep and we'd have problems with him all night, but he actually fell asleep very quickly. It was one of his easiest nights.
I haven't cried yet so I'm not going to say anything about how big he is or how fast time is going by. I didn't buy his shirt big on purpose, but I do like that it makes him look a little smaller.
We'll see how nap time goes since his nap roll has trains on it. ;) Every time he saw it he had to point out and count the engines and freight cars.
Only two hours until we pick him up!
I know this is very late, but that's so great that he's excited about preschool. I hope that you had enjoyable Christmas and New Years Day celebrations. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete